You are At The Right Place …
The Internet can be a powerful and effective tool for any business. Unfortunately, creating a web presence is not as straight forward as it first appears. The "marketing rules" for Internet are different from those of your printed marketing efforts, although the majority of the materials can be re-tasked to suit the Internet. By the time you find someone within your company that can create a website, buy the correct business tools to build your site and dedicate hours of management time creating the correct message, many companies have lost focus on what they do best.
For companies just starting out or unsure of what the Internet will bring to their business, we offer a Basic Web Presence package.
- Affordable and experienced internet development partner
- Based on a professionaly designed Flex responsive template (computers, tablets and phones friendly)
- Experience enough to understand your business needs, small enough to care
- 23+ Years Of Web-Based Design
For a small investment of $2,000 we can take care of the technical aspects of web development. By outsourcing with billlewington Web Solutions, you will gain a number of advantages over in-house development:
- Focus on your core business practices, not on Internet technologies
- No training expense. As a web development company, we are constantly upgrading and expanding our technical skills. We have advanced certifications in our development tools.
- Easy project management with less intervention from your management team. With many years experience building corporate websites and managing Internet projects, we can help guide you with key concepts and decisions.
What you get for your $2,000 Investment …
- 5-10 pages describing your company, products and services
- A Contact Us and Message form so visitors can request information or provide feedback
- Requests tracked in database allows your sales team to coordinate their efforts and easily track contact details
- Rapid Deployment. You provide the text and graphics; we provide the technical expertise to create great looking and fast loading web pages with easy to find and effective navigation tools.
- Fixed cost delivered on-time with very little disruption to your business
What You Need To Build A Successful Website
- Site Goals - Define your site's purpose
- Select Website Development Partner - Choose a site builder who understands your goals and you can trust
- Keyword Phases - What are the top 10 key words that a person would use to search for your company
- Budget - Have an initial budget to get you started. Maybe consider a nominal month budget for continued development
- Content - Assemble a list of graphics and content you want to repurpose from your other marketing materials