A website is just one important aspect of marketing communications. Through your publicly available website and secure portals, you can also improve communications with potential new customers, exist customers, business partners, such as vendors, and even employees in a cost-effective and secure manner.
billlewington Web Solutions has created custom communication solutions for entrepreneurs and small businesses as well as larger corporations and organizations.
Flexbox Responsive Templates
With our professionally designed Flexbox templates, the layout changes based on the size and capabilities of the device. For example, on a phone users would see content shown in a single column view; a tablet might show the same content in two columns. You can concentrate on your message, NOT on how it is delivered.
So, why is Flexbox better?
- Attract a wider audience -displays on multiple devices
- Easier to maintain -only one version
- Boost for SEO -No need to maintain canonical links
- Lower bounce rates -compatible with the device they are using
- Improved conversion rates -delivers the best user-experience
How We Can Help
Effective Target Marketing
You can distribute your marketing measure and improve communications with customers, business partners or employees with cost effective web-based technology.
Web Development Planning
We focus on understanding our clients' goals to guide us in developing the most original, functional and cost effective web design solution possible. We utilize a highly focused and disciplined methodology to ensure a dynamic site design that more often than not, exceeds our Client's expectations.
Web-based Application Development
Secure access to business processes using a standard web browser gives our clients a strategic advantage over traditional web development. We custom develop applications to apply your business rules for special modules, on-line customizable reports, tracking systems, etc.
Website Maintenance Programs
Most companies have a sound strategy to initially attract visitors to their website. By monitoring and continually enhancing your site, your visitor's experience improves as you add new features and fine-tune existing functions.
Often overlooked, analytics is critical to website position. Not only does it measure your current position, but it tracks key words visitors enter to find your website and allows you to track your marketing campaigns for real actionable results.
Writing for the Internet
Website visitors want to find what they are looking for as quickly and easily as possible. Web-savvy writing and editing are essential for optimal content delivery.
- Omit non-essential words. Users don't read —they scan.
- Use "inverted pyramid" writing style: start with the point, then support it, using links for more in-depth details
- One idea per paragraph is ideal.
- Keep the most important elements "above the fold," that is, visible upon initial page view without scrolling.
- Categorize according to users' needs, not necessarily by departmental organization or hierarchy.
- When creating a link, highlight only the one-to-three most important words.
- Facilitate scanning with subheads, bullet points, lists, and captions.
- Provide links to related and additional detail.
- Use an active voice: " The company published the book."
- Use lists or tables when possible.
- Expect your visitors to read everything.
- Put everything on one page.
- Use a passive voice: "The book was published by the company."
- List items in a paragraph to save room.